Friday 1 March 2013

Discussion and ideas

In class, when we started to discuss ideas on what to write, I couldn't really think of anything. People started to say ideas and some of them helped me think of possible ideas for me. Someone mentioned discussing gun control in America and that made me think about gun control in South Africa, as almost everyone has a gun there, and I then thought about the Oscar Pistorius case, which someone later brought up. I then thought about the Paralympics and maybe forming and discussion a long those lines. This brought me to sport and especially thinking about women's sport and how they aren't as well acknowledged especially on television, this seemed quite appropriate to the time seeing as it is after the olympics and paralympics.

No comments:

Post a Comment